My Beautiful Trouble

My Beautiful Trouble

Thursday, April 25, 2013

PLEASE HELP! KIMBER HAS CANCER (ANAL SAC CARINOMA)!

My precious Kimber has developed anal sac carcinoma. She had surgery on 4/4/13 to remove her right anal gland and tumor. Even though her chest x-rays were good as was her ultrasound, due to the location of the tumor, it was not possible to remove large margins in the surrounding area... which means, there are no doubt, cancer cells. I am trying to avoid chemotherapy and instead am trying to boost her immune system to fight off the cancer cells. She is on many supplements, which are very expensive. She will receive unltrasounds and x-rays every three months to check her lymph nodes and lungs. You can help with her treatments by downloading my songs at http://deborahkaz.bandcamp.com We truly appreciate it.

No comments: